It can be a challenge to balance drug addiction or mental health disorder treatment with the responsibilities of daily life. An intensive outpatient program (IOP) may offer the flexibility and support you need. With its numerous options and comprehensive care, this level of care can give you all of the tools you need in a package that fits your life. For many people, the benefits of IOP are what keep them moving forward and achieving their goals in treatment. Casco Bay Recovery ensures you always have access to this type of care.
Explore the Benefits of Intensive Outpatient Programs
IOPs are designed to allow clients to live at home while receiving high-quality care. The number of hours spent in treatment and the number of days per week in care depends on your situation. There is a lot of flexibility here. Some of the benefits that come from this include:
- Care plans are based on goals. Over time, you may not need as much care as you work to meet those goals.
- Medication treatment may help you. In IOP, you gain access to medications that may help to control cravings that often hold people back from getting the level of recovery they desire.
- IOP can be flexible in terms of when you meet. Some people may be able to go to work and manage school while getting treatment.
- It’s an intensive program. That means you are getting outstanding levels of therapy and support even though you are not living away from home.
- That’s the key benefit – you’re at home living with your family, helping with everything you need to with family, the home, and even work.
Those in recovery thrive when they are in a supportive environment. An IOP offers flexibility, support, and structure as you rebuild your life.
Why You Should Consider an IOP
You live a busy life, but that doesn’t mean continuing to use drugs or alcohol should be a part of it. Your recovery needs to focus on healing from the damage addiction cause while also addressing the unique challenges you’re facing. For example, one of the core components of this therapy is teaching you strategies for better managing stress and negative thought processes. If you are having a difficult time at work or struggling with relationships, this type of therapy can help you to determine how to better manage that stress. That way, you are not tempted to use drugs or alcohol.
The benefit of this type of program is that you can work through real-life struggles that you are having right now while in therapy. The result is that you can get more support from your therapist right when you need it the most.
Explore the IOP Benefits with Casco Bay Recovery
IOP is the right option for many people. To find out if it can help you, reach out to us today. We encourage you to explore all of our therapies, which are available to you as a component of our IOP therapy programs. That includes:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- 12-step program
- Holistic therapy programs
- Experiential therapy programs
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment
Choose to Get Help by Calling Casco Bay Recovery
Finding the right type and level of treatment for you is critical to your long-term needs in recovery. At Casco Bay Recovery, our team offers a wide range of programs designed to support your best outcome. That includes providing you with all of the benefits of IOP. If you have been struggling to find a way to balance treatment and responsibilities at work and at home, allow our team to offer some solutions. Call our Portland, Maine recovery center at 844.956.3520 or connect with our team now online.
Casco Bay Recovery is a leading addiction treatment center that provides exceptional care in a serene, and supportive setting in Maine. A client-centered approach can help your addiction recovery today.